Decal shipping information for online and phone orders.
UPS (United Parcel Service)
We currently utilize UPS as our preferred shipping carrier. Decalsontime.com (Quick Signs) ships orders domestically Monday-Friday (excluding certain Holidays) to all of the United States and Puerto Rico. All decal orders are shipped via UPS Ground, unless otherwise instructed, from our Orange County location in Southern California. When choosing your mode of shipment, please reference the UPS Shipping Map for transit times, to make sure your package arrives on time.
Current UPS Delivery Options (U.S. Locations Only):
- Ground Service: 1-6 business days (not guaranteed) to all US locations including Puerto Rico.
- 3 Day Select: Guaranteed delivery in 3 business days within the United States.
- 2 Day Air: Guaranteed delivery in 2 business days with AM and end-of-day delivery options.
- Next Day Air: Guaranteed next business day delivery with Saver/Early AM delivery options.
- CANADA: Depending on the nature of your decal order, we may be able to accommodate shipping to your location, so please inquire before ordering for alternative shipment options.
- INTERNATIONAL: We prefer a U.S. based location, that can serve as a layover destination, where you can make additional arrangements for further shipment to your international address. But as with Canadian order, please give us a call first, to inquire about any shipping alternatives that we may have available for you.
As soon as your decal order has left our facility, you will receive an email from UPS, with detailed information about your impending package delivery. This email will include a tracking number for you to reference while your package is in transit. If you don't receive the UPS generated email, please check your SPAM folder first, then give your sales representative a call for your tracking information.
Every order shipped includes an invoice, packing slip and receipt for your records. If your order is shipping to an alternate address that is different than your billing address, please indicate to your sales representative, where your receipt should be sent. In the event that your invoice/receipt does not arrive with your package; or you need an invoice/receipt before your package arrives, please contact your sales representative for an electronic receipt.
- BLIND-SHIPPING: We can accommodate blind-shipped orders. If your order needs this special shipment mode, please advise your sales representative via email or phone, or indicate that your order is to be blind-shipped with the pertinent shipping information (contact or company, address, phone number) in the special instructions area of our online order form.
We do not normally ship through Fed-Ex, but are willing to accommodate customers, that prefer to ship their package utilizing their own Fed-Ex account information for Express shipments. Please see below for our Fed-Ex shipping policy.
- FED-EX EXPRESS: Quick Signs will ONLY accommodate Fed-Ex Express shipments, on a Customer's Account, within the United States. Fed-Ex Express shipments will incur a $5.00 boxing fee (per box).
USPS (United States Postal Service)
Quick Signs does not currently utilize the U.S. Postal Service for any of our shipping needs. But, upon request, may consider this mode of shipment at an additional charge. Please call before ordering to discuss pricing and options.
Information for our local walk-in and online customers.
As soon as your order is completed and ready for pick-up, you will be contacted by your respective sales representative. Our will call hours are Monday-Friday 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. (excluding some major holidays.) Our retail storefront is located in Orange County, in the city of Tustin, conveniently located right off the 5 and 55 Freeways. Our physical address is 14051 Newport Ave., Ste. A, Tustin, CA 92780, located directly behind the Carl's Jr. on Newport Avenue, in a small shopping center. This pick-up policies applies to all local phone, internet or walk-in orders. PLEASE NOTE: For orders that are placed and picked-up by another person, please make sure they come equipped with order information (such as the name or company the order is placed under) and be able to furnish payment (check, credit card, cash) if there is a balance due. Completed orders will not be released without payment in full.
Quick Signs offers decal installation services to our local customers in surrounding Orange County cities. If you are in need of installation, please speak with your sales representative, to discuss your installation details and needs to obtain a cost and installation date.
CHANGING YOUR PICK-UP STATUS:
If you were originally planning on picking up your completed order in-store, but for unforeseen reasons can't, please let your sales representative know. We are more than happy to ship your product to you, via UPS, at the current going shipping rate.